Friday 6 April 2012

Revell 1/32 MiG-29A Fulcrum+ Zactomodels Conversion Set.

Hello!

Well... it´s been a while since the last post, but here we go again. This is my new build over at Flory Models and it´s the Revell1/32 MiG-29A Fulcrum. It will be built with Zactomodels resin Conversion/Correction set, since there are some flaws and incorrect areas in this kit. I will also use Zactomodels MiG-29 resin Wing Pylons, Eduard 1/32 Interior PE set and decals from CAM "Menacing MiGs".

So far, the build goes as planned and I have to say that working with Zactomodels resin parts is just fantastic! The parts are great i detail and the fit of parts are just brilliant! I truly recommend this conversion resin kit if you wish to build a MiG-29A in the 1/32 scale.




 This is what I have done so far, just a few photos! If you wish to see more, join Flory Models and enter the forum!




No comments:

Post a Comment